Medical Coding and Computer Assisted Coding
Accurate and efficient coding is crucial to meet financial and compliance goals. Precyse offers a comprehensive variety of coding services and computer assisted coding (CAC) technology that address coding needs.
Precyse medical coders go through a rigorous recruitment process and ongoing quality checks with an emphasis on accuracy. Working on-site or remote, colleagues are supported by ongoing credentialing, training and education through Precyse University. Additional Precyse coding services include:
- Dual Coding: Two coders coding the same visit, one in ICD-9 and one in ICD-10, to help reduce the risk of financial uncertainty and identify focus areas for education.
- Coding Audit: Services to identify areas of risk in the coding process that includes recommendations for improved performance.
Our computer assisted coding (CAC) technology, precyseCode, revolutionized Healthcare Information Management when it became the first integrated platform for all inpatient and outpatient CAC and Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) needs. This single, comprehensive computer assisted coding solution is helping hospitals and healthcare organizations optimize medical coding processes, accelerate the revenue cycle, meet new healthcare reform initiatives head on and provide the increased coding specificity that is required in ICD-10.
PrecyseCode CAC enables:
- Inpatient and outpatient medical coding
- Reduced coding backlogs and discharged not final billed (DNFB) statistics
- Accelerated revenue cycle
- Decreased Recovery Audit Contractor exposure and claim denials
- Reduced need for contracted medical coders
Healthcare organizations that need either staffing assistance with medical coding or coding technology can turn to Precyse for our vast experience with coding in both ICD-9 and ICD-10. For more information on outsourced medical coding contact us.